Tuesday, June 06, 2006

i've done it!

finally finish my 2nd puzzle..wakaka..so hapi n feel successful...when finishing the puzzle,besides showing my interest,i wanna prove tat evem without him,i still can do it...coz I am...ha...crazy liao..i'd use 4 dayz(actually is midnight la) to complete it..it's called 'forbidden love',sounds romantic rite?ha..i'm sure beside the puzzle surely has its story..imagining..keke...finding my 3rd target,but no money to buy liao..have to work hard,earn lots of money then buy all i want..ha...demands never end..love it love it,next puzzle,wait 4 me...

3th June
3.00am

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't miss him that much... maybe he ain't wort it.

Sergio

itsuki_cwt said...

thanx sergio,many people says that before but i'm stubborn tat time..there's sumthing happen today,it wakes me up..he worth it,he oways do..but i wont do things for him anymore..i wanna live for myself!n i really loves puzzle!ha..