Monday, August 20, 2007

busy..

It has been quite some time i never update my blog edy..haha..so busy recently..+ my laziness..that's the result..haha... erm..just finish watever courseworks i have last week..pity some of my frens..still having presentation n test..cham..erm..now's week 13, 2 more weeks to final exam...haiz..havnt get to start anything..dun have the mood yet..haiz...have to strat by this week edy..jia you lo..hehe..

ate a lot these few months..duno why..apetite bcome so good edy..haha..somehow..it's not a good news..fat like hell now..+fatty+..haiz..my aiya lao dou told me that no matter how i fat is still thin..he doesnt understand..+sob+..haiz..have to start diet edy..spend lotz of money n body shape to fulfill my 'eatness'..haha..what a horrible thing...haiz..zzz n eat all the times..

adddicted to IQ games recently..haha..friend's receommedation..erm..quite fun actually..but also found some true facts through tat..ie. i have a pretty low IQ..haiz..disappointed..but nvm..at least i still have a clear mind..erm..haha..self-comforting..some till now still havnt get to get through of it..i mean the games..haiz..watever la..keep trying~..haha..read a news recently..about a little young girl..who has a IQ of 150 if i'm not mistaken..haha..damn smart cute gal..hehe..but i was wondering..will she has a normal life like us?..being such a super genius..er..God knows..haha..

Mlao Band..long time didnt contact them edy..duno how're they all doing..once graduate very hard to meet up edy..haiz..erm..still got 'Lobak'..haa..owayz sms me de..thx lotz..keke..but then so sry for not replying u..coz..sometimes te timing is really not ngam la..haha..k.i.t ya..haha..

erm..many ppl born in this month actually..going to bankrupt soon..haiz..now my purse still left rm10..haiz..muz appreciate..if not next 2 weeks..i'll die of hunger..haha..the important point is that..i have a poor financial planning..who can hlp me..+sob+..haiz..

my mum went outstation edy..last weekend juz left my dad,2 bros,my grandmum n me..yea..luckily grandmum is here..if not duno wat to eat oso..btw..something happened in the place i work..haiz..human beings..haiz..mum not here,have to drive by myself edy..bcome more careful than before..erm..mayb bcoz of that accident ba..n now i can calm myself dwn when feel like wanna speed up..haha..it's a good thing ba..haha..perhaps my cousins n bro wouldnt scared by me..haha..n ya..my dad owayz remind me not o drive too fast..haha..my lovely dad..owayz so caring in any way..erm..maybe the last car repairing cost him a lot ba..hehe..so sorry about that..

cannot remember of what i should write edy..haiz..mentally old..haha..then here comes to the end this post lo..haha..all the best to whoever i knew..n especially for my darling - muacks..miss ya much.. =D

wuiteng

No comments: