Monday, August 06, 2007

Accident..

Today is obviously not my day...juz too many things happened on me..haiz..maybe i'm too tired to face all these..i think i am..first of all,i'm suppose to come out with a dance by this week,unfortunately..what we think of is not really suitable their need..then all of us change the steps of that dance..yea,it has actually become better..maybe it's bcoz we dissucssed and the result of that than only 2 ppl learning the whole dance from video is totally different..yea..finally we all satisfied..although the whole thing havnt emerged clearly..

second,bout my brothers..my elder brother..erm..better attitude this week..perhaps he will remains such sttitude ler..he talked,we chatted..and we had actually back to the previous relationship..as close as the past..while my younger brother..haiz..more worse..his result has drop and yet doesnt intend to put in more effort on his studies..accordin to my mum,he's always think of the online games..if my mum refused to open the protected PC for him..he'll like..'bu shuang' for the whole day..dont even want to eat anything..haiz..duno why..n my dad was wondering..why cant they think maturely..at least not to addict on online games..just control a little and put more offort on their studies and behave better to their mum..haiz..it's like..one of them has to actually repeat the level because of his poorness of english..yea..english course..sometime was thinking..are we expecting too high on them?..i am the person that will set a quite high target for myself..but am i setting the target for my beloved brothers as well?..haiz..

back to the topic today..i have involved in an accident..bang by other car..it's like..he's in front of me,then he stopped..meaning i should have stop as well la..and i do stopped behind him..then dont know why,he suddenly move back..meaning his car is going to bang on mine..blur me..dont know what to do..dont realised that i should move backward as well or at least hon him..haiz..dont know what's happening on me..then,my front part kena bang..ask him to compenssate,he said what follow him to simewherelse to disscuss with his boss..sth like that la..dont know why,i told myself not to follow..and i didnt follow..but after that i flashback..i should go to his 'boss' there(i think becoz he's juz a staff i think,cannot make his own decision)..mana tau..juz a clip of eye..he disappeared edy..dont know where he went..then i drove to the place he told me to go(roughly know where it is la..),dont have his car also..what the...he lied!!..and the most damn thing is,when the time of the accident,i forgot to take down his car plate number!!..what the..haiz..disappointed on myself..after he's gone then only i thought about it..haiz..

my dad and mum obviously was not happy with this case..and i was wondering whether i'm able to drive in the future or not..it's like..most of the time i drive sure have sth will happen..really scare edy..duno ler..haiz..hereby,wanna thx my elder brother for comforting me..hah..i'm not tough enough to face all these sudden situation..what to do?..haiz..perhaps i'll improve..

oh yea,today is kahseng and kahweng's birthday..and we had actually celebrated with them..oh yea,forgot to tell,they are twins..that's why celebrating on the same day..hah..snap photos and recorded quite a number of videos today..haha..a memorable day..once again,happy borthday..

one more thing..Mayday's new album..离开地球表面..very nice..woth listeng..

all the best!!

itsuki_cwt

1 comment:

Piggy Wina said...

darling.. so sad to hear dat u had an accident.. u didnt share v me? so down whn i read ur blog onli i noe.. haiz.. hmm.. whn driving, u cannot expect nythg wan.. cz s u noe at kl not every1 is patient n can follow rules wan.. al jz cincai onli drive onli like their father's road.. nyway, passed oeldi so dun keep in ur heart.. next time b more carefull ok? dun too panic ya.. take k n miss u..