Monday, September 04, 2006

I saw u both,but do u saw me too?

i went to ur area for diner, with frenz..after settled down,i saw u..having dinner too. Besides u,there's a girl,with long hair n she's quite thin.. 'Ur new gal?',first thought came into my mind and i knew the answer must be yes.. Quickly i've changed my seat,so that i wont be able to face u both.. 5 mins later,both of u walked past by me,and u didnt noticed me,it's good,maybe..coz i dun wish u to see me again,especially when i'm blur.. Yea,totally blank at that moment..

I did not know that i'll meet u again.. it's not 'meet' actually,coz u didnt 'see' me also..if i could know earlier,i wont go there and eat..i've forced myself try not to go there (only go if neccessary),it is bcoz i dun wanna c u again..i knew i still havnt totally recover yet. Or i should say,i wont be recover?the hurt is there and it's now still there... Even i'm meeting new guys now,even i'm now liking another guy,but why? when i saw u,still i will think back our past?what we've done,what u've said... and the most insulting is,i still feeling sad.. My fren just say that i'm totally blur the whole night,i try not to let them worry but i couldnt.. I tell jokes,laugh out loud but yet they know..that i'm pretending..and they still join me...all pretending to be happy...

Actually the purpose i was there was to buy gift to my existing liking one..but why do God let me c the scene?that he helps her to hold luggage,is tat proven?proved that she's moving to his place...i'm lost..when i saw this..

I still watched them walked away from my sight,there's a thought that,wanna chase up them,feel silly,huh? but still i didnt..what for i chase up to them? to conngrate them? haha...silly ppl silly thinking...

i wist that i really could calm down myself..when i see him the next time,at least not in a lost situation..i think my lovely boy will help me..he alwayz do..for whatever he'd done for me,i appreciate..

hope that he's my 'the one'...cant afford to lose anymore...all the best to myself..and all those visitors' comments..really thanx..

No comments: