Tuesday, September 12, 2006

i'm confused...

Yesterday when i was preparing for my final,u'd sent me a quest...(actually i left my hp at room then oni realised the msg when i return back to take sth)...it's a good quest actually..suits sb like us (book worm....) very much..at least all of us (study group members) canot answer it...keep on creating formulae..sigh..as it was just a simple quest n answer..that time really 'cha dou'..but the quest comes on time, as we r going to squeeze our brain jiuce to solve that irritatin account quest..ha...n i've actually broken my rules that never call u this few months (due to my monthly bill...)...juz for that answer..y am i no principle de a?haiz....


but the second ones,really make me angry liao...after the 1st quest,i've penuh dengan semangat..to continue my preparation but not to answer ur so called 'IQ question'...so i choose not to answer it(but still got reply with a silly answer la..ha..)...that time my mood edy bcome neutral liao..(from alkali to neutral, but duno when will bcome acid oni..)i knew the answer is wrong,but dun need to say ppl stupid, no brain gua...awal awal edy tell u so many times bout my pantang de la..but i endure u..1st time..but most terlampau is,u really make me angry u bout that msg...really really..


when u noticed my anger n appologise,i've edy decided not to reply u anymore...at least not to forgive u easily...that's wat i really does...didnt reply any of ur msg...1st is bcoz of i'm busy, 2nd is i'm still agry...(very xiao qi hor?ha...)
around 1 sth u msg me,ask me whetther i zzz edy or not..actually i havnt zzz yet..is juz going to zzz..still i choose not to reply..not bcoz i'm angry..it's juz like i dont need to reply..


the feeling very strange..if last time i sure fast fast reply u before i zzz..but this time..haiz..duno how to say oso..is like u r not that important to me liao...at least dont need to wake up n reply u..even i never reply u still i can zzz nicely..it's not like last time anymore..midnite oso wake up n reply u..is it means that u r not important anymore?i'm really confused..or actually i'm still angry of u,that's y i feel nothing....wondering why...


is that u wanna to see?last time u owayz say that..asked me try not to consider u so important in my life and, i've done it now...but i feel strange anyway...haiz..or my heart kena so mnay times broken-mend-broken-angry-mend-broken.......
that's y now no more feeling liao?antibiotic?narcotic?haiz...me oso duno ler..hope i really ok lar..haiz..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. I'm always confused too. Haiz.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. I'm always confused too. Haiz.

itsuki_cwt said...

er...then hope we can make up our mind soon la..

all the best,to both of us...and both of them..

Anonymous said...

haha ^^